Masters degree and higher education diploma

Subclass is the higher education sector visa which is the main route into Australia for all international students who wish to study in Australia In order to apply for subclass visa first a student must have confirmed a place in one of the universities in Australia which lead to bachelors degree associate degree graduate diploma masters degree and higher education diploma. In order to be eligible for subclass visa a student must give proof of acceptance to a higher educ.